WeldComputer® adaptive controls are in widespread use by military and commercial jet engine manufacturers. Some of the many aerospace applications include:
- Aluminum spot welding on fighter planes
- Aluminum and titanium spot welding on helicopters
- Spot welding on jet engines
- Cockpit parts in commercial airliners
- Rocket & missile components
- Honeycomb structures on aircrafts and jet engines
- Heat shielding on space shuttle engine
- Precision welding on superplastically formed titanium structures for next-generation aircraft
Read our extensive presentation on WeldComputer’s Adaptive Control and Aerospace Applications.
See how Sandia National Labs is utilizing WeldComputer® wave synthesis technology for Adaptive Resistance Welding of Aluminum Alloys.
Weldcomputer Control Identifies Forging Malfunction on Mil-Spec Aluminum Resistance Welder. Read more.
Have questions? Click the button below to contact us today.Contact Us