WeldComputer Corporation’s L-Series Inverter Resistance Welding Control provides precise heat control with superior regulation for all mid-frequency DC, single phase and three phase resistance welding applications.
Inverter assemblies ranging from 50 amps to 8000 amps are available to meet any welding application.
The system includes the following standard features:
- A configurable weld schedule structure that emulates any weld schedule function and provides capabilities far exceeding that of any other weld control.
- A simple to use operator interface that minimizes the time to setup new weld jobs.
- Virtually unlimited storage capacity for weld schedules on removable media.
- A proprietary precision heat control/line compensation system capable of rapidly offsetting the effects of even severe voltage and line frequency variation.
- Programmable feedback parameters to allow optimization of the weld machine electrical performance.
- Eight optically isolated input and eight output modules to activate standard and special welding peripherals and perform other user-programmable functions that can eliminate the need for a separate PLC.
- For manual applications, a safety relay protects the operator by physically disabling weld valve and forge valve voltage when no weld initiation signal is present.
- Digital Contact Gauge to prohibit firing before a minimum cylinder pressure is reached.
- Digital Programmable Air Systems for setting cylinder pressures from the weld schedule.
- Programmable Motor Control for seam welders.
- Extra eight optically isolated input and eight output modules for complex automated applications.
- Network upgrade that enables transmission of weld schedules to and from the plant network.
- Tip Travel Force Control System to protect the operator from serious pinch-point injury.