The WeldView® Monitor for resistance welders provides a comprehensive and cost-effective means of ensuring the integrity of every welded product. It typically performs more than a thousand separate checks on every production weld to verify the performance and repeatability of the process. During each weld, voltage, current, conductance, and power profiles are automatically monitored. Force and displacement measurement profiles are also available options to provide the most comprehensive weld quality monitoring. Any failed check results in an immediate alarm actuation to alert production. The monitor records all data for future proof of weld quality without affecting production throughput.
- Instantly measure the consistency of every weld.
- Reduce or eliminate destructive testing.
- Identify weld anomalies as they occur and stop the process.
- Record all data for future proof of weld quality.
- Identify set-up problems and machine malfunctions immediately.
- Rapidly determine the optimum heat and time settings to use in production.
- Reduce scrap and save money.
The WeldView® Monitor is packaged in an industrial hardened NEMA 12 enclosure with robust
connectors for long-term protection against hostile shop environments.
Available options include:
- Additional Channels to Monitor up to 8 welders.
- External function selection to facilitate integration with automated equipment such as PLC’s.
- High-speed networking to allow transfer of large amounts of data without affecting production throughput.
The standard WeldView® package can monitor spot, projection, and seam welding processes. Options are available to monitor large seams in excess of 60,000 Half-Cycles. Optimized configurations specifically for capacitive discharge welders and flash welders are also available.