WeldComputer® Adaptive Control monitors and adjusts to more variable welding conditions than any commercially available system, and our Dynamic Displacement Monitoring takes your quality assurance to the next level, with:
Proprietary sensor technologies and multidimensional processing
Unparalleled, real-time visibility into weld thermal response and quality
Multivariable adaptive control for exceptional levels of weld consistency
More complete data capture of all actions taken for every weld
Stop by WeldComputer booth B24102 at FABTECH to see Dynamic Displacement in action, or sign up for a demo using the form at right.
Get a Demo at FABTECH 2019!
The Technology Leader in Resistance Welding
What we do.
WeldComputer develops cutting-edge technologies that help customers improve ROI from resistance welding operations by giving them the ability to:
- Ensure the quality of every single weld produced
- Reduce or eliminate the need for destructive testing*
- Increase operational productivity, speed, efficiency, and throughput
- Reduce downtime from equipment failure and maintenance labor
- Decrease costs by protecting tooling and minimizing consumables
* Learn how WeldComputer helps manufacturers take advantage of D17.2 MIL-SPEC to eliminate costly destructive testing.
How we do it.
WeldComputer® Adaptive Control’s multivariable decision engine makes hundreds of decisions every millisecond to prevent bad welds from being created in the first place by:
- Recognizing when process variability exists
- Identifying the underlying condition(s) responsible
- Instantly taking corrective action, as the weld is being made
- Notifying the operator, pausing production, and flagging instances where correction is impossible
What makes WeldComputer different?
More variables. Tighter control. Better results.
- Our proprietary algorithms detect and automatically adapt to more welding conditions than any other commercially available system to accurately control weld nugget formation and quality
Flexibility. By design.
- WeldComputer® products work with any transformer, any type of resistance welding machine, and any resistance welding process
Data capture & traceability.
- No other system provides more comprehensive data collection to provide documented proof of what occurred during every weld – for audit trails, part tracking, and process improvement
Keeping your people, parts, and processes safe.
- WeldComputer’s proprietary electrode motion, force, and part-contact monitoring technologies enable machine integrators to meet the most robust safety requirements and protect your most valuable assets
The company we keep.
- WeldComputer is proud of our customer list, sole-source contracts, and preferred-partner status with scores of the world’s leading suppliers, manufacturers, and OEMs
Can’t wait until FABTECH?