Inconsistent flashing and heating of the part is the most common cause of inconsistent welds. Deficiency in the existing heat control and heat control technology is the most common cause for inconsistent heating.
Replacing the existing resistance flash welding control with a WeldComputer® wave synthesis control for flash welders is the easiest action to take to:
- Increase flashing consistency
- Increase flashing capability
- Increase energy efficiency
- Reduce current draw and flicker on the power line
- Provide balanced distribution over all the power line phases
To learn more about how WeldComputer® adaptive controls can help you reduce power requirements, click here to download the full presentation.