WeldComputer Integrated Control Monitor
The WeldComputer Integrated Control Monitor represents the best value solution for manufacturers looking for both a control to deliver consistent welding performance AND a monitor to prevent abnormal welds from passing through production undetected.
The Integrated Control Monitor offers distinct advantages over a separate control and monitor:
- All the benefits of the control and monitor in one package plus
- Less labor to install;
- Superior user interface;
- Monitoring that is always synchronized with the control;
- More advanced criteria for detecting and reporting weld variations;
- Greater reliability, greater flexibility and more comprehensive system integration;
- Ability to upgrade to full adaptive control capabilities.
Once an Integrated Control Monitor is put into production, data collected will quickly provide the manufacturer with definitive information about the amount of improved weld consistency, reduced scrap and increased production throughput that would be gained from adaptive control. Adaptive control capabilities can be added to the installation to instantly correct and compensate for weld variations from factors such as changing electrode conditions, geometry variation, fit-up problems, surface contamination and other sources of variation