Thank you for visiting us at FABTECH 2019. Check back for updates on FABTECH 2020.
If you manufacture parts for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, or any industry where quality is mission-critical, we invite you to join us at FABTECH 2019 to see 4 new Resistance Welding technologies that can make a real difference:
Remote monitoring and control of weld schedule settings
New, patented sensor system for unparalleled visibility into weld formation and quality
First-of-its-kind integration of adaptive control in robotic welding gun applications through a collaboration with Obara USA
Enhanced operator safety & welding performance through integration of WeldComputer® adaptive control with Gilbert Industrial’s proprietary electrode motion control innovations
Join Us at FABTECH 2019! *
The Technology Leader in Resistance Welding
What we do.
WeldComputer develops cutting-edge technology to improve clients’ resistance welding performance and ROI by:
- Ensuring the quality of every single weld produced
- Reducing or eliminating the need for destructive testing*
- Increasing operational productivity, speed, efficiency, and throughput
- Reducing downtime from equipment failure and maintenance labor
- Decreasing costs by protecting tooling and minimizing consumables
* WeldComputer best equips welding operations to meet D17.2 MIL-SPEC requirements for eliminating destructive testing.
How we do it.
WeldComputer® Adaptive Control’s multi-variate decision engine makes hundreds of decisions every millisecond to prevent bad welds from being created in the first place by:
- Recognizing when process variability exists
- Identifying the underlying condition(s) responsible
- Instantly taking corrective action, as the weld is being made
- Notifying the operator, pausing production, and flagging instances where correction is impossible
What makes WeldComputer different?
More variables. Tighter control. Better results.
- We use proprietary algorithms to monitor and adapt to more critical variables than any other commercially available control to provide unequaled regulation of weld size and quality
Flexibility. By design.
- WeldComputer® products work with any transformer, any type of resistance welding machine, and support any type of control strategy
Data capture & traceability.
- No other system provides more comprehensive data collection to provide documented proof of what occurred during every weld – for audit trails, part tracking, and process improvement
Keeping your people, parts, and processes safe.
- WeldComputer’s innovative monitoring algorithms and welding machine integrations combine to enable the most robust safety requirements and protect your most valuable assets
The company we keep.
- WeldComputer is proud of our customer list, sole-source contracts, and preferred-partner status with scores of the world’s leading suppliers, manufacturers, and OEMs