The ideal solution for any welding process is a fully integrated system, and WeldComputer can put together the best, most cost-effective package for your particular needs. However, if you are already using another manufacturer’s control and want to add monitoring, WeldComputer offers stand-alone monitoring solutions.Learn More
Weld checkers can be used as set up tools, or as diagnostic tools to measure weld cycles and secondary weld current.
However, in resistance welding many variables can impact the quality of welds. WeldComputer® monitors take the guesswork out of finding the reasons for failed welds. If you aren’t monitoring there are problems you’re not detecting.
WeldComputer® monitoring for resistance welders provides a comprehensive and cost-effective means of ensuring the integrity of every welded product. More than a thousand separate checks are typically performed on every production weld to verify the performance and repeatability of the process. During each weld, voltage, current, conductance, power, force and displacement measurement profiles can be monitored for comprehensive weld quality monitoring. Any failed check results in an immediate alarm to alert production. Data recorded automatically provides future proof of weld quality without affecting production throughput.
- Instantly measure the consistency of every weld produced.
- Identify weld anomalies as they occur and stop the process.
- Record all data for future proof of weld quality.
- Identify set-up problems and machine malfunctions immediately.
- Rapidly determine the optimum heat and time settings to use in production.
- Reduce scrap and save money.
- Reduce or eliminate destructive testing.