Replacing your existing control with a WeldComputer® control is the easiest way to deliver consistent heat control performance, and alleviate the control as a source of variations that can lead to failed welds.
WeldComputer Corporation’s Inverter Resistance Welding Control provides precise heat control with superior regulation for all mid-frequency DC, single-phase, and three-phase resistance welding applications.
Inverter assemblies ranging from 50 amps to 8000 amps are available to meet any welding application.
- A proprietary precision heat control/line compensation system capable of rapidly offsetting the effects of even severe voltage and line frequency variation.
- A configurable weld schedule structure that emulates any weld schedule function and provides capabilities far exceeding that of any other weld control.
- A simple to use operator interface that minimizes the time to set up new weld jobs.
- Virtually unlimited storage capacity for weld schedules on removable media.
- Programmable feedback parameters to allow optimization of the weld machine electrical performance.
- Eight optically isolated input and eight output modules to activate standard and special welding peripherals and perform other user-programmable functions that can eliminate the need for a separate PLC.
- For manual applications, a safety relay protects the operator by physically disabling the weld valve and forge valve voltage when no weld initiation signal is present.
- Digital Contact Gauge to prohibit firing before a minimum cylinder pressure is reached.
- Digital Programmable Air Systems for setting cylinder pressures from the weld schedule.
- Programmable Motor Control for seam welders.
- Extra eight optically isolated input and eight output modules for complex automated applications.
- Network upgrade that enables transmission of weld schedules to and from the plant network.
- Tip Travel Force Control System to protect the operator from serious pinch-point injury.